My parents got our whole family iPads for Christmas and we love them! What we don’t like, however, is that using these things can be so awkward. Regular tablet covers and stands only work on flat surfaces, making using the tablet in bed or on a sofa uncomfortable.
Fortunately, my aunt told us about GoGo Pillow. This is a special pillow that’s designed to hold your tablet and rest it on just about any surface. Even better, it converts easily into a travel pillow, eliminating the need to pack both a tablet holder and travel pillow while on trips.
How GoGo Pillow Works
The GoGo Pillow has a specially designed “frame” on the front side that lets you securely slip in your tablet or large smartphone. You can then rest the angled pillow on your legs or any flat surface for easy viewing and interaction. The soft, plus fabric is comfortable and protects your skin from the heat generated by the tablet.
Even better, the GoGo Pillow is multipurpose: The straps on the back allow you to convert the GoGo Pillow into a small backpack for your kids!
You can also use the straps to hang the GoGo Pillow (and tablet) from the back of your car seat so that the kids can enjoy a movie during travel. The GoGo Pillow also converts into a neck rest pillow that you can use while on an airplane or train.
If you want to get more of an idea how it works, check out the video review by this adorable kid below:
Pros and Cons
While I really love the GoGo Pillow, I also know that it has its pros and cons like everything else. Check out my list below while you make your decision about making a purchase:
- Securely holds tablets of most sizes
- Protects legs and arms from “toasted skin syndrome”
- Converts into a kid-sized backpack
- Converts into a travel neckrest
- Easily attaches to car seat headrests so that backseat riders can view movies on the go
- Plus pillow design molds to your lap, making for comfortable viewing even if you aren’t near a table
- Great range of colors makes GoGo Pillow a suitable item or gift for everyone who owns a tablet
- Holds print magazines in place while you are outdoors
- Designed for tablets, not small smartphones or laptops
- Plush fabric might not be comfortable in hotter months
Where to Buy Your GoGo Pillow
Make sure you buy your GoGo Pillow online, through the official website. If you do, you’re entitled to a special free bonus: They’ll double your order and send you a free GoGo Pillow for the cost of shipping and handling! Buying from the website is also the only way to get a money back guarantee for if you don’t like the product.
GoGo Pillow is one of those “Why didn’t I think of this myself?” products. It solves so many issues and its really suitable for everyone. I love that it so easily converts into a travel neck pillow as well, making it useful even when you aren’t using your tablet. I’d strongly suggest buying one today.